ARTS & CRAFTS VENDORS
Aware of the guidelines and restrictions currently in place due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19, In anticipation that the restrictions and guidelines put in place by the Federal, State and Local Governments due to COVID-19 have been lifted and,/or modified, the Dansville Festival of Balloons, LTD will take place September 4,5,6, 2020, Labor Day Weekend.
If restrictions and guidelines put in place by the Federal, State and Local Governments due to COVID-19 remain in effect and it is determined that the 3 day event, Dansville Festival of Balloons, LTD cannot be held due to health risks to guests, staff and vendors, NYSFOB Board has set July 13,2020 as the date to determine if the festival can be held.
|Friday, Sept 4||Saturday, Sept 5||Sunday, Sept 6|
|Registration||7AM - 2PM||7AM - 8AM|
|Set Up||7AM - 3PM||7AM - 9AM||7AM - 9AM|
|Sell||4PM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk|
- If you were not a vendor with us in 2019, you must submit a clear descriptive photo of your stand/display and a complete list of products.
- Since our event is held on the airport field our insurance company considers the event to be an air show. Because of this the insurance company requires that every vendor on the field be covered by liability insurance. Therefore, you are required to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of at least $300,000 listing Dansville Festival of Balloons and the Town of North Dansville as “additional insured”. Send this with your payment or as soon thereafter as possible. Contact your insurance agent for this information.
- We strongly suggest that vendors provide adequate staking and weights for tents to avoid wind damage to your merchandise and that of others.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax. Your tax ID certificate must be displayed prominently in your booth.
- A limited number of arts/crafts sites have electricity available. These will be assigned on a first come first serve basis, per the fee schedule on the contract.
- Food items must be packaged and intended for off-site consumption.
- Vendors will be open beginning Friday Sept 4, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. and will remain until the close of the festival on Sunday Sept 6, 2020 unless otherwise approved by NYSFOB.
- NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
- NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
Vendors: Sites are 15 ‘ x 15 ‘. Everything must fit within this space or you may purchase multiple sites. Tents only are permitted. Trailers will not be allowed.
Vendor camping is available. Department of Health regulations require that Camping Units Be Self-Contained. The camping coordinator will assign your camping space upon arrival.
Vendors: must submit completed forms, payment, and proof of liability insurance as follows:
|Arts/ Crafts||Postmarked by June 30, 2020||$100|
|Arts/ Crafts||Postmarked after July 1, 2020||$150|
|Commercial||Postmarked by June 30, 2020||$150|
|Commercial||Postmarked after July 1, 2020||$200|
No refunds will be made after August 1. Applications deadline is August 15.
Box 427, Dansville NY 14437