FOOD VENDOR INFORMATION
|Friday, Aug 30||Saturday, Aug. 31||Sunday, Sept 1|
|Registration||7AM - 2PM||7AM - 8AM|
|Set Up||7AM - 3PM||7AM - 9AM||7AM - 9AM|
|Sell||4PM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk|
Please visit the following two links to make sure your service meets Livingston County and NYS regulations.
Temporary mobile food vendor – NYS guidance
Livingston County – NYS – mobile/temporary food service
Vendors are to use Shay Road Entrance, Route 63. The vendor vehicle traffic to the serving area will be closed at 10:00 a.m. Any food or supplies will have to be carried in after the time.
- If you were not a vendor with us in 2018, you must submit a clear descriptive photo of your stand/display and a complete list of products.
- Since our event is held on the airport field our insurance company considers the event to be an air show. Because of this the insurance company requires that every vendor on the field be covered by liability insurance. Therefore, you are required to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000 listing Dansville Festival of Balloons and the Town of North Dansville as “additional insured”. Send this with your payment or as soon thereafter as possible. Contact your insurance agent for this information.
- Vendors are expected to open for business during festival “sell” hours.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax. Your tax ID certificate must be displayed prominently in your booth.
- All vendors using electric must bring 200 feet of electric cord.
- All oils /grease used by you must be removed when you leave the Festival grounds and all other food products disposed of in accordance with the NYS Department of Health regulations. Do not pour hot water on the ground where people may be walking.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTRICAL HOOK UPS UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING, ALL ELECTRICAL HOOKUPS WILL BE AS REQUESTED ON YOUR APPLICATION, NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE AT THE SITE. ALL CONNECTIONS MUST BE DONE BY NYSFOB ELECTRICIAN. YOU CANNOT CONNECT YOUR OWN ELECTRIC.
Food vendors’ frontage should include space needed for side window service, trailer tongues or doors. All Food vendor sites are 30 Feet deep. Awnings and signs must remain within your marked space and cannot extend into the walk way.
Vendor camping is available. Department of Health regulations require that Camping Units Be Self-Contained. The camping coordinator will assign your camping space upon arrival. Camping fee is $15.00 per night for vendors.
Vendors must submit completed forms, payment and proof of liability insurance by June 1, 2019. There will be a $50.00 additional charge for any payments submitted after July 1, 2019.
After June 1, any unpaid application for your exclusive items may be given to another vendor.
There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks. No refunds will be made after June 1.
Mail completed forms, proof of liability insurance showing the Dansville Festival of Balloons and the Town of North Dansville as additional insured, and payment to:
Dansville Festival of Balloons
Attn: Food Committee
27 Maple St
Dansville, NY 14437
For Questions contact: