As a vendor you will enjoy wonderful community exposure and sales opportunities for your products and services.
Please note the following schedule: THESE TIMES WILL BE ENFORCED
|Friday, Aug 31||Saturday, Sept 1||Sunday, Sept 2|
|Registration||7AM - 2PM||7AM - 8AM|
|Set Up||7AM - 3PM||7AM - 9AM||7AM - 9AM|
|Sell||4PM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk||10AM - Dusk|
Vendor vehicles must be removed from the field by 3 PM on Friday. Vehicles will be allowed on the field Saturday and Sunday morning until 9 AM.
***You may start to breakdown Sunday after the evening balloon launch. No vendor vehicles will be permitted in the selling area prior to that time. The committee reserves the right to remove violators from the mailing list***
- If you were not a vendor with us in 2017, you must submit a clear descriptive photo of your stand/display and a complete list of products.
- Since our event is held on the airport field our insurance company considers the event to be an air show. Because of this the insurance company requires that every vendor on the field be covered by liability insurance. Therefore, you are required to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of at least $300,000 listing Dansville Festival of Balloons and the Town of North Dansville as “additional insured”. Send this with your payment or as soon thereafter as possible. Contact your insurance agent for this information.
- We strongly suggest that vendors provide adequate staking and weights for tents to avoid wind damage to your merchandise and that of others.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax. Your tax ID certificate must be displayed prominently in your booth.
- A limited number of arts/crafts sites have electricity available. These will be assigned on a first come first serve basis, per the fee schedule on the contract.
- Food items must be packaged and intended for off-site consumption.
- Vendors will be open beginning Friday Aug 31, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. and will remain until the close of the festival on Sunday Sept 2, 2018 unless otherwise approved by NYSFOB.
- NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
- NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
Vendors: Sites are 15 ‘ x 15 ‘. Everything must fit within this space or you may purchase multiple sites. Tents only are permitted. Trailers will not be allowed.
Vendor camping is available. Department of Health regulations require that Camping Units Be Self-Contained. The camping coordinator will assign your camping space upon arrival.
- There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
- No refunds will be made after August 1.
Mail completed forms, proof of liability insurance showing the Dansville Festival of Balloons and the Town of North Dansville as additional insured, and payment to:
NYSFOB Arts & Crafts
Dansville NY 14437
Vendors: must submit completed forms, payment, and proof of liability insurance as follows:
|Arts/ Crafts||Postmarked by June 30, 2018||$100|
|Arts/ Crafts||Postmarked after July 1, 2018||$150|
|Commercial||Postmarked by June 30, 2018||$150|
|Commercial||Postmarked after July 1, 2018||$200|